Dedicated Westchester County Lawyer Assists Personal Injury Victims
Experienced Scarsdale advocate obtains substantial results for plaintiffs
If you’ve suffered a personal injury caused by someone else’s negligence, you have a right to be compensated, and a qualified attorney can help you obtain the full compensation you deserve. At The Law Offices of Jonathan S. Klein, Esq. in Scarsdale, I draw upon more than two decades of experience winning favorable results for Westchester County clients at trial and through settlements. Whether you’ve been hurt in a car accident, a fall on an unsafe surface, or some other type of incident, my firm has the skill and resources to take on defendants and their insurance companies. I handle complex matters involving birth injuries and medical malpractice and also represent clients in real estate matters and DWI defense. Whatever type of assistance you need in these areas, my firm delivers the highest levels of advice and advocacy.
Professional New York firm handles accident, real estate and DWI matters
Representing people in Westchester County and throughout the New York metropolitan area, my firm provides professional counsel on issues involving:
- Auto accidents — If you’ve been hurt in an auto accident, I’ll deal with insurance carriers and file a lawsuit on your behalf when appropriate.
- Medical malpractice — I have the background and network of experts to take on negligent doctors and hospitals in medical malpractice claims.
- Premises liability — When property owners fail to meet safety standards, my firm litigates premises liability actions for victims of falls and other types of harmful incidents.
- Real estate — For real estate transactions and disputes, I provide clear, effective counsel to help you safeguard your investment.
- DWI defense — A drunk driving arrest does not mean that a conviction is automatic, even if you’ve tested above the legal intoxication limit. Following a full review of the facts in your case, I’ll advise you of potential DWI defenses.
- Wrongful death — After a tragic fatality, my firm helps estate representatives hold negligent parties accountable in wrongful death cases so that surviving loved ones can obtain damages.
Often, a first offer to a negligence victim won’t adequately address damages such as medical costs, lost wages and the pain you’ve experienced. I offer a free consultation so you are fully informed of your options and then provide the knowledgeable guidance you need to protect your rights.
Contact an accomplished Westchester injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of Jonathan S. Klein, Esq. represents New York clients in a full range of personal injury actions as well as real estate matters and DWI defense. Please call 914-418-4511 or contact me online to schedule an appointment at my Scarsdale office.